DIM

Saturday, February 23, 2008

...enjoy a can of mango juice?

All right, I guess for the time being I will blogging about "How To...(s)". So here goes!

I would like to dedicate this to Belinda a.k.a Mambo. XD


Objective: To get the juice out of the tin!

First,

You get a can of mango juice! *cheers!*


Next,

Get the right tool for the job. Something we call a can opener.


Tool A
Status: Useless
Lifespan: 5 years
Remarks: Easy to use, not lasting.



Tool B
Status: Still working
Lifespan: 20-30 years? We inherited it from our previous tenant. That was before I even existed man. No kidding, ask my mother.
Remarks: Requires precise aiming skills and a fair amount of strength, I wonder how long more before it gets into the bin.

My choice?


*drum rolls*


I don't have one.

*sighs*


What to do? You just have to make the best out of whatever that is available.

So,

Here goes,

Can opening 101,
Pierce a hole in the centre. Try to make sure that it is..........AH!! You just have to poke it here and there,turn it left and right, and u get this. Remember, poke it in deep!




*TA DA!*


Then,

You pour the MANGO juice into a jug like this....

...and serve into a cup like this...

...and enjoy the taste of mango juice like this...
...only to find out that it ISN'T MANGO juice but PINEAPPLE juice...
...and finally into the bin...
...the end!

Owh, crap!I forgot!


2 comments:

veron=P said...

you forget one part larh!!!!thank the photographer...hehiek!!=P...dong!!

rock said...

dude, u have a blog! =) keep it up man...